Hey everyone! I haven’t decided if I like a M-W-F posting schedule, or a Tu-Th-Sa posting schedule, so I’m trialing both! Last week was M-W-F, this week will be Tu-Th-Sa. Hopefully by next week I’ll know which I like better.
Anyway, onto today’s post, which was done for Polish-aholics Anonymous on Facebook. Each week on Mondays they have a theme that members can submit manis for. Totally optional, and totally fun! This week was the first Monday I actually thought to participate, and the theme was primary colors. (I did actually have the mani done last night)
This is the start of a series I’ve been wanting to do for a while, but I’ve been missing a few polishes to make it work perfectly. Now that I have everything I need, I can start the series.
I have a bit of a fascination with rainbows, even if I haven’t shown it off on the blog. And I noticed in my process of collecting I was, obviously, collecting rainbows of polish. But not just one rainbow, I was building a variety of them. I was working on a standard rainbow, a pastel rainbow, a dark rainbow, etc.
I’m debating if I’m going to include other finishes, but to start this series is going to encompass the six colors associated with “colors of the rainbow” (yes, ignoring indigo), and for now just creme finish polishes. I’m gonna pick one polish from my stash to represent each shade of the color: a dark/vampy shade, a bright shade, and a pastel shade.
Hello! Taking a quick break from my novel to put up my September and October haul post. It’s a double haul because like I’d mentioned in an earlier post, September’s haul was so small that it didn’t warrant its own post, so I decided to combine it with October’s haul.
But yes! It’s giveaway time! And what do you have to win, you might ask?
Why, it’s this! A four pack of elf “Trendy Shades” polishes, and a bottle of LA Colors Hot Blooded.
And now, the rules:
1. Giveaway is open to US residents aged 18 or older (or have their parents’ permission to enter). I’m sorry to my international followers, I will have something for you guys in my next giveaway (or if you have a proxy in the US I can ship to, you’re welcome to enter. However, I can only guarantee that the prize makes it to your proxy.)
2. Contest starts now and ends on August 16, 2013, 12AM MDT.
3. One winner will be chosen at random through random.org and will have 48 hours from the time they are notified to reply and claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen.
4. If you follow me to enter the giveaway, and then immediately unfollow me after the contest is over, you will be barred from entering any future giveaways.
5. The only mandatory entries are to provide your email address and follow this blog in some way (your WordPress.com account, email, or Bloglovin’)
Since I am on WordPress, I can’t embed the Rafflecopter widget directly, but you can find it on my Facebook page here.